The following parameters can be determined by thermal analysis instruments and calorimetry:
Adiabatic reaction calorimetry allows you to define:
Installing for the studying of the oil oxidation with a linear temperature change (RTO) allows you to explore:
Simulation of the hermal-stream processing oil reservoir, including the using of oil soluble catalysts for in-situ conversion. Determination of efficiency using the viscosity and density of oil;
Determination of aggregate stability of resin-asphaltene substances. The analysis includes the determination of:
The study of acid-base centers of reservoir rock minerals to determine the efficiency of various EOR. Extraction of kerogen.
All devices are equipped with specialized software which enables kinetic analysis by nonlinear regression analysis with the ability to predict the temperature conditions, as well as with the use of model-free and modeling techniques to determine the heat capacity of materials and other parameters.
The laboratory carries out the following activities:
1. Measurement of the samples in the various modes and conditions.
2. Interpretation and analysis of the data.
3. Preparation of reports.
4. Making recommendations on the conditions of storage of materials and compositions.
5. Writing joined articles in Russian and foreign magazines about the results of this work.
6. Consultation and training about the thermal analysis and calorimetry by studying the properties of materials and a variety of physical and chemical processes.