acting Head of Department:
Candidate of Technical Sciences
Phone: +7(843) 221 34 33 (ext. 22)
Address: 420008, Kazan, 35 Kremlevskaya street.Office 1410.
Applied Research at the Department:
- The development of a high-efficiency (накладного датчик – detachable sensor?) for high-speed flows of liquids and gases.
- The development of a framework of synthesis, analysis, processing and conversion of the representation of various spectral ranges of surface, air and cosmic means of observation with the aim of recognizing, classifying and determining the composition of the objects under observation.
Major Fields of research:
-Adaptive autonomous platforms and equipment
-Adaptive navigation systems, radar, control and communication
-Integrated telemetry and intelligent sensor systems
- research into super-high-capacity kinetic energy storage devices (aka Flywheel Energy Storage) made of composite materials for UAVs and ground-based platforms;
- development of ultra-light compact super-energy-intensive (up to 5 MJ per 1 kg. mass) FES for unmanned platforms;
- development of inertial navigation system for pedestrian navigation. The primary goal is to make an integrated autonomous and semi-autonomous navigation system for humanoid platforms.