Main research areas:
2. Determination of the elemental composition of the material.
3. Study of preferred orientation (texture).
4. Determination of macro- and microstrain.
5. The study of the thin films (thickness determination, elemental and phase composition, the relative orientation of the substrate - film and so forth.).
6. Temperature dependence of the various parameters of crystals, thin films and X-ray amorphous substances.
7. Determination of the crystallite size, the effect of process conditions on the particle size.
8. Evaluation of the degree of crystallinity of materials.
9. Development of new methods for the analysis of diffraction patterns.
Headed by Prof. Khramov A.S.