Left to right: Raniya Khadiullina (1st year Masters student), Ekaterina Zmievskaya
(5th year undergrad), Regina Sayarova (2nd year Masters student),
Natalya Alexandrova (senior postdoc), Aygul Valiullina (2nd yead PhD student),
Emil Bulatov (Group leader), Albert Rizvanov (Head of Lab), Irina Glagoleva (postdoc),
Vitaly Chasov (senior postdoc), Olga Kartseva (PhD student)
Dr. Emil Bulatov, Ph.D., M.Phil.
h-index = 5
Chemical Biology Group was established in 2015 by Dr. Emil Bulatov, graduate of Cambridge University. The research in the group is focused at the interface between chemistry and biology.
Main directions of research:
- The role of the Ubiquitin Proteasome System in cancer, autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases
- MDM2 E3 ubiquitin ligase inhibitors: molecular and cellular mechanisms of action
- Screening for novel biologically active molecules
- Functional modification of proteins
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR)
- Foundation for Promotion of Innovation
- Grant of the President of the Russian Federation