Kazan International Linguistic Centre operates on the basis of the Institute of Philology and Intercultural Communication of Kazan Federal University. The Linguistic Center sees its mission in the expansion of language, literature and culture literacy by introducing modern and most effective methods of teaching and learning. Our instructors are innovative and experienced KFU professors who work with newest textbooks and employ Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) and other approaches that enable our students to develop strong communication skills, enrich vocabulary, improve grammar, learn and love literature and culture. The grant awarded by the Tatarstan Ministry of Education and Science enabled the Center to equip our newly remodeled 8 study rooms and 4 offices with computers, notebooks, iPads, interactive smartboards, newest textbooks with DVDs and online tools.
The Linguistic Center offers a wide range of programs including:
- Short-term and long-term foreign language courses for those wishing to start or continue learning English, German, French, Spanish, Tatar and Russian
- 3-year degree program in Englishthat grants KFU diploma
- Prepcourses for schoolchildren who would like to improve their language skills while preparing for passing state exams in a foreign language, Russian or Tatar
- Courses in computer design and singing
- Short-term crash courses for schoolchildren preparing to participate in school Olympiads (Russian language and literature, Tatar language and literature, foreign language and literature)
- Professional development courses for language teachers
- Professional development courses for employees of state and commercial organizations in foreign languages, Business Russian, Business Tatar, etc.
- Russian language courses and testing for migrant workers.
The Centre may develop and offer other language and literature related courses to assist state and commercial organizations in their education needs. We also offer consultation services related to language learning/teaching, translation, school Olympiads, state and international exams, distance learning, etc.
Kazan International Linguistic Centre also offers International Certification in English, German and French:
- Cambridge ESOL examinations KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC Preliminary, BEC Vantage, BEC Higher, YLE Starters, YLE Movers, YLE Flyers, ILEC and TKT (modules 1-3)
- Goethe Institute German language examinations Start Deutsch 1, Start Deutsch 2, Zertifikat Deutsch B1, Zertifikat Deutsch B1 für Jugendliche, Zertifikat Deutsch B2, Zertifikat Deutsch C1, and exams for schools: FITinDeutsch 1, FITinDeutsch 2
- Paris Chamber of Commerce examinations
- Our instructors also prepare to pass exams in Spanish.
KILC also provides a range of programs that aims at preserving and promoting Tatar language and culture. Our faculty assisted the Tatarstan Ministry of Education and Science to develop a nine-level distance learning program Ana Tele. Currently our instructors carry out live online courses to Tatar learners all around the world. In the near future we will also be offering Certificates in Tatar language proficiency.
Address: 2 Tatarstan St., Office 209, Kazan, 420021 Russia
Tel.: +7-(843) 293-9452, +7 (843) 221-3387
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
To inquire about Cambridge examination, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To inquire about German courses and examinations, please call +7 (843) 292-9548.
Office work hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (lunch break 12 pm-1 pm)