Head of department
Doctor of Engineering, Professor, Academician
Suleymanov Dzavdet Shevketovich
Tel.: +7 (843) 221-33-56, +7 (843) 221-33-47
The Department was founded in 2011 attached to the Division of Tatar Philology.
A new department, aimed at training contemporary highly-qualified philologists specializing in the field of information and communication literacy.
The Department deals with:
- training Mathematical Linguistics;
- introduction of information systems into philology;
- development of new advanced solutions in philology;
- training students to access high-end scientific resources, Internet;
- updating and providing technical support to the local network of the Tatar Philology Division at the Institute of Philology and Arts (further as IPA);
- development of the interactive systems based on WEB technologies.
The Department provides its services to all the IPA divisions (Tatar Philology Division, Russian Philology Division, Foreign Languages Division, Arts Division) and is interdepartmental.
The Department provides training for:
- Mathematical Studies including Mathematics, Mathematical Data Treatment Basics;
- Information Studies including Information Technologies, Computer Science, Information and Computer Technologies in Culture and Enlightenment Activity, Computer Technologies in Innovative Foreign Language Teaching;
- Interdisciplinary fields of study (mathematics and informatics) including Mathematics and Computer Science.