The conference will cover 5 subjects, which are:
- Persian manuscripts as a source of Muslim population heritage studies
- History of Muslim population language and literature studies
- Muslim population language study with comparative historical analysis
- Iran as an important player in Muslim World international relations: internal and external policies
- Linguistics and teaching methods of Persian language and literature.
The guests arriving to the conference are leading scientists in various field of Iranian Studies from all Iranian Centers of Russia, and also scientists from Armenia, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Great Britain et.c.