1. Farukshin M.H. Public support as the basis of federalism stability // Scientific Notes of the University of Kazan, vol. 155, Edition: humanities, 2013, p. 243-248
2. Zaznaev O.I. Contemporary debates about the best form of government // Scientific notes of the Kazan University. Edition: Humanities. - Kazan: Kazan (Volga) Federal University, 2013 - Volume 155, Book 1 - p. 199-205.
3. Zaznaev O.I. Political responsibility of the head of the region in modern Russia // Izvestiya of the Saratov University. The new edition. Edition "Sociology. Political Science ".- 2013 - Issue 2 - p 50-53. (co-authored with R.F.Garipov)
4. Sergeev S.A. Regional elite of the Republic of Tatarstan: structure and evolution / S.A. Sergeev, A.L. Salagaev // Politics. - 2013. - № 2. - p. 74-85.
5. Sergeev S.A. Contemporary Russian Nationalism: genesis, organization, prospects / S.A. Sergeev, A.L. Salagaev // Scientific notes of the Kazan University. - 2013. - Vol. 155. - Book. 1. - P. 222-232.
6. Sergeev S.A. The left radicals in the Russian province: the movement "anti-fascists" // Politeks. - 2013. - № 1.
7. Sergeev S.A. Regional elite Republic of Tatarstan: generational change // Polis. - 2013. - № 5.
8. Khalitova A.H. Public scrutiny: the future is for professionals // Labour and Social relations-2013.-№ 5.-p.105-110
9. Khalitova A.H. The electoral system of the Republic of Tatarstan: changes, refinements and improvement // Labour and Social relations-2013.-№ 6.- p.134-140
10. Sidorov V.V. The logic of the formation of electoral coalitions in parliamentary democracies // Scientific notes of the Kazan University. Edition: Humanities. 2013. Vol. 155. № 1. p. 233-242.
11. Giniyatov F.M. Events of the "Arab Spring" and its impact on Russia's geopolitical position in the Middle East / F.M. Giniyatov // Journal of economics, law and sociology. - 2013. - № 2. - p. 134 — 136.
12.Civil and Political Identity: Concepts and Practice: Proceedings of a round table on the problems of identity / edited by A.G. Bolshakov, O.I. Zaznaev; Kazan (Volga) Federal University. - Kazan: Otechestvo, 2012. - 72 p. (Vol. 1. Scientific seminars. Roundtables. Discussions)
13. Political identity and identity politics: essays / edited by O.I. Zaznaev; Kazan (Volga) Federal University. - Kazan: Otechestvo, 2011. - 232 p.
14. The Russian political regionalism: Study Guide edited by O.I. Zaznaev and A.G. Bolshakov. - Kazan: Otechestvo, 2011. - 264 p.
15. Policy in a Changing World: conflicts, solutions, innovations: Proceedings of the Scientific Conference on the 20th Anniversary of the Department of Political Science of Kazan (Volga) Federal University, Naberezhnye Chelny, June 29 - 30, 2010 / Scien. Ed .: M.H. Farukshin, O.I. Zaznaev, A.G. Bolshakov. - Kazan: Kazan (Volga) Federal University, 2010. - 251 p.
16. Bolshakov A.G. Ethnic armed conflicts in the post-communist states of the European periphery. - Kazan: Kazan State University, 2009. - 446 p.
17. Farukshin M.H., Farukshin A.M. Subjects of the Federations: a comparative study. - Kazan: Innovation Technologies Center, 2009. - 480 p.
18. Categories of political science: essays. Collective monograph / Ed. By M.H. Farukshin. - Kazan: Innovation Technologies Center, 2007. - 294 p.
19. Politology: a study guide for university students / Sci. Ed. M.H. Farukshin. - Kazan: Universum, Troitsa, 2007. - 350 p.
20. Zaznaev O.I. Semi-presidential system: theoretical and applied aspects. - Kazan: Kazan State University 2006. - 374 p.