1. Nurullin, R., 2013. Philosopic Problems of Correlation Between Professional Education and Education General. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 17(2): 226-232. [ISSN 1990-9233, DOI: 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2013.17.02.12186]
2. Nigomatullina R.M., Nikolaeva E.M. Evolution of Management: From Classics of Modernity to Post-Nonclassical Paradigm // Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 15 (7): 966-972, 2013
3. Nikolaeva E.M. Social formation of the individual in terms of commodification: inflation of social reality / Scientific Notes of Petrozavodsk State University - 2013.- №1 (130). Edition: Social and Humanitarian Sciences.- p. 78-82.
4. Nikolaeva E.M. The concept of "transition period" in post-Soviet Russia in the discourse of social synergy / Kazan science. № 9.- 2013: Publishing House of the "Kazan Publishing House", p. 168 - 173.
5. Nurullin R.A. Professional Education as a system in the context of modern processes of integration / R.A.Nurullin // Scientific notes of the Kazan Federal University - Kazan: Publishing House of KSU, 2013 - Vol. 155. - № 1. - p. 137-146.
6. Nurullin R. A. Two-level system of professional education in the context of relations between the two levels of culture / R.A.Nurullin // Kazan pedagogical journal: methodology, theory and practice. - 2013. - № 2 (97) -p.9-14.
7. Krasnov A.S. "Diada" identity-alienation in K. Marks philosophical syntagma: Past and Present. - Saratov: Izvestiya of N.G Chernyshevsky SSU . An Edition "Philosophy, psychology, pedagogics." -2013. - p.26-30.
8. Serebrjakov F.F. Russian mass political and legal consciousness in the context of the Eurasian mentality // Scientific notes of the Kazan University. - Vol. 155. Edition: Humanities. - Book 1. - 2013. - p.27-33.
9. G.V. Melihov, I.N. Melikhova. Service and self-knowledge: L.N Tolstoy on the individual destination // Scientific notes of the Kazan University. Edition: Humanities. - 2013. - Vol. 155, Book 1. - P. 97-104.
10. Khaziev A.H, Khaziyeva N.O. Post-Soviet Russia: virtual aspects of the social project // Journal of economics, law and sociology. - Kazan - №3. - 2013. - p. 235-238.
11. Khaziev A.H., Klyushina E.V. Establishment of a daily life in post-Soviet Russia in the mirrorof constructs of communicative field // Journal of Economics, Law and Sociology - Kazan. - 2013. - №2. - p.233-236.
10, Shchelkunov M.D., Bukharaev VM. Federal University: the dialectic of establishment // Journal of economics, law and sociology. - 2013. - № 2 — p.242-246.
12.Shchelkunov M.D, Taixing E.A. Tatarstan philosophers at the World Congress // Journal of economics, law and sociology. - 2013. - № 3. - p. 253-255.
13.Komarov V.N. (philosophical and methodological problems of natural science, the philosophical foundations of modern geology, the philosophical problems of mathematics, philosophical foundations of the literary works of L. Andreev and M. Gorky)
14. Serebryakov F.F. (social philosophy, history of philosophy, religious studies, philosophy of education) philosophy and reality // Scientific notes of the Kazan State University. Vol. 146. Philosophy. - Kazan State University, 2004. - p.32-42.
Philosophical education and philosophical thought in the Kazan University. Study Guide
15. Tuzov M.L. (history of philosophy, political philosophy)
Sketches of classical political philosophy: the emergence of reform theory as an alternative to the revolution. Study Guide
16. Khaziev A.H. (social philosophy, religious studies, history of Oriental philosophy)
The image of the prospect and the prospects of education: a view of today // Education as space and time of human existence. - Kazan: Kazan State University, 2007. - p.101-113