Department of theory and methods of teaching law introduced in the law faculty as a result of reorganization of the Kazan Federal University on September 20, 2011.
The Department employs 15 teachers, including 1 doctor of Sciences, Professor, 6 associate professors; 5 senior lecturers, 3 assistants; 2 technicians.
The Department provides lectures and workshops on the courses:
• Theory and methods of teaching law;
• Education law;
• Juvenile law;
• History of education and pedagogical thought;
• Theory and methods of legal training and legal education;
• Modern means of evaluating the results of legal training;
• Theoretical (legal) pedagogy;
• Practical pedagogy;
• Psychology (General, developmental and educational, social);
• Legal psychology;
• Basics of special pedagogy and psychology.
Are such courses as:
• Pedagogical and legal anthropology;
• Legal regulation of preschool education;
• Legal regulation of General education;
• Legal regulation of secondary vocational education;
• Legal regulation of higher education;
• Legal regulation of relations in the sphere of additional professional education;
• Legal regulation of activities of public, budgetary and Autonomous educational organizations;
• Management education;
• Marketing education;
• Economics of education.
Scientific management of graduate students and applicants is carried out by Ph. D., Professor Ibragimova E. M. and Ph. D., associate Professor of the L. M. Sverdlova
Scientific direction of the Department "Theory and practice of development of individual autonomy bachelor of law: competence and technological approach"