The priority research areas of the department are:
- Fundamental and applied research of the economic functioning of enterprises;
- Mechanisms of sustainable development of economic entities;
- Theoretical and methodological aspects of the assessment of individual objects of property and businesses;
- Methodology of management of the company's market value;
- Methodology of crisis management in organizations.
Economy of a Firm
The Department supervises certified national exams for professional appraisers.