Education Department is a structural unit of the Institute; it operates under the Charter and the Statute of the Education Department of Elabuga Institute of KFU.
In its activities, the department is guided by the rector's instructions, Institute director's, orders and instructions of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the decisions of the Academic Council of the Institute.
Education Department Functions
- Coordination of faculties, departments and other academic units, methodical commissions to ensure the implementation of state educational standards of higher education and Federal State Educational Standards.
- Preparation of state licensing and accreditation of specialties and areas of training in the branch.
- Accounting and systematization of guidance documents on educational and methodical work, the organization of their timely study in branch offices.
- Preparation and implementation of local acts (orders, etc.) that regulate educational and methodological activities of the branch, on the basis of regulatory documents (the law "On Education", the Law "On Higher and Postgraduate Professional Education", typical statute of the institution of higher learning, SES and FSES.
- Control over the timely preparation and approval of the volume of academic work of the faculties and other educational departments of the branch, distribution and implementation of teaching assignments of the staff, including the effective use of hourly fund.
- Control over the formation of the schedule of the educational process and the individual plans in the field of training, control over their timely implementation.
- Accounting and distribution of university classroom fund for the educational process, monitoring the progress of the schedule of studies, credit tests and examinations.
- The development and implementation of evidence-based criteria for assessing the quality of teaching and training. Analysis of the progress and results of the interim monitoring of progress and ongoing assessment of students' knowledge.
- Preparation of materials, coordination of work and compilation of the results of the admission of students to the first year, participation in the planning and current planning of the admission of students, organization of the work of transfer and reinstatement of students of all forms of education, monitoring student performance, their graduation and allocation.
- Coordination of faculties and departments to organize and conduct students' training practice, industrial practice and graduation practice. Operation of the Commission for practices.
Education Department organizes its work closely with the Educational Advisory Board of the Branch, faculties, departments, Human Resource Department, Accounting Department and other departments of the University.
The main objective of the department is the organization and management of educational process in accordance with the approved curricula, programs and documents regulating the educational process of the full-time and part-time departments at the university, analysis and accounting of university professors' teaching load, accounting the teaching staff, educational support personnel of the departments.