The Department is a part of the Faculty of History and Law since 2014.
The Department's main objectives are:
- Development of research and methodological work of the staff on the problems of higher education and training
- Implementation of new concepts and methods in learning of basic academic subjects.
- Providing methodological support for legal education at the Institute.
- Helping graduates increase their competitiveness in the labor market.
- Complex introduction of innovational an information technologies into education, research, and administration.
- Providing the students with civil, moral, aesthetic and humanistic education in the course of their professional training.
- Staff community outreach, public lectures and publications in popular media.
The Department provides lectures and seminars on the following subjects:
The Department supervises the Legal and Socio-Pedagogical Aspects of Juvenile Delinquency Lab.
The current areas of our focus in work are: