Center for Juvenile Culture Studies was founded in cooperation with the University of Warwick in 2014.
The Center's main activities in 2014 - 2015 were:
- Project "Young Russian worker and life strategies in the context of social and economic problems (case study)” in cooperation with Social Art Group (Ulyanovsk).
- Historical reconstruction as a new space of patriotism for youth // Asian Social Science; Vol. 11, No. 7; 2015 ISSN 1911-2017 E-ISSN 1911-2025
- Preparation of a co-authored article "Tatar punk rock as it is" by Gololobov I.V. and Bikmuhametova Z.M. The article is expected to be published in one of the journals in the UK.
- Participation of the student of the Foreign Languages Faculty E.Litvinenko in the work of international school "European Union: Designing a Common Space" (Volgograd, 06/30/2014 - 04/07/2014) with a report "Symbols of the Soviet Youth through the eyes of different generations".
- Participation of six students in the scientific article contests.