1. Development and research of technologies of intensive deformation of metals for the purpose of creation in metals and alloys of nanostructural states for the production of space equipment.
2. Mathematical problems of the theory of thin-walled designs.
3. Modeling, management and stability of dynamic systems.
4. Automation of technological processes at machine-building enterprises.
5. Methods of the solution of the integrated and integro-differential equations in special cases.
6. Scientific bases of design of the functional nanomodified materials for components of KAMAZ vehicles.
7. Intellectual systems for design, preparation and management in machine-building production.
8. Design of control systems of complex technical objects and their supercomputer modeling.
9. Research of properties of the moving charge and thermophysics of its interaction with material.
10. Ecological and technosphere safety of urban areas.