Supervisory Board of Kazan Federal University was established in 2010.
Supervisory Board is one of the standing governing bodies of KFU. It approves and reviews the following questions:
1. Reorganizing the structure of KFU, revising the Statute of KFU, redistributing the property of KFU.
2. KFU's participation in other legal entities, questions of financing and banking, major transactions.
3. Yearly audits, financial reports.
List of current participants
- Nikolay Nikiforov, Minister of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation
- Rustam Minnikhanov, President of the Republic of Tatarstan
- Natalya Tretyak, First Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Aleksey Lavrov, Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
- Nail Maganov, Director General of PJSC Tatneft
- Albert Shigabutdinov, General Director of PJSC TAIF
- Sergey Kogogin, Director General of PJSC Kamaz
- Robert Moossin, Director of TFB Holding LLC
- Yury Prokhorov, Chairman of the Tatarstan Branch of the Education and Science Professionals Trade Union
- Gulnaz Sibgatullina, Head of the Legal Department of Kazan Federal University
- Yuliya Vinogradova, Head of the Department of Physical Education, Social and Youth Affairs of Kazan Federal University